Shower Products for Men Shower Products for Men

Win

So much win. If you are a fan of Hyperbole and a Half, this video may look familiar. It's a great interpretation of one of Allie's funnier posts, and that's saying a lot. Great job!!!

On Water On Water

Yay Water

I like your form of animation, you are a very good crayon artist. Keep it up I hope to see more.

Snakes on a Plane-TRAILER Snakes on a Plane-TRAILER

that was funny

Oh and to the guy whos before me wth is your problem. ok back to the movie. that was really funny, I haven't seen snakes on a plane but i personally think itll be retarded. yeah so great movie, watev.

CakeBread responds:

MWAHAHA! Now that I have installed this comment in between the raging battle that is your reviews, no one will to know to whom you are refering! Your inability to reference eachothers names has cost you dearly! Confusion and disaray are nigh rampant upon Newgrounds! Such is your punishment for your insistance upon using my reviews as a battle ground for your prepubescent internet warfare! A winner is me!

Exit Path Exit Path

Addicting

A half hour just melted away as I toiled over some of the later levels. Great design, great vision, well executed. Overall, amazing!

Gather (Wasabi Project) Gather (Wasabi Project)

not bad

entertaining and quick, but it gets very monotonous after I while. good for quick fun, but gets boring fast.

Hit the Road Hit the Road

mildly entertaining

not too bad, good idea, but just a bit dull. I will see if this ca be saved though

~NK~ "All At Once" ~NK~ "All At Once"

Excellent!

I can't tell you how much I absolutely enjoyed this song, it really incorporated everything I like out of all the genres within electronic music. I myself enjoy listening to House music, and I've mixed plenty of music myself, but this song is a great deviation from that and I appreciate that a lot.
Also, I've been messing around with different sounds a lot, but I can't that dubstep wobble in the bass. Any pointers?

Untitled (blink-182) Cover Untitled (blink-182) Cover

bro

this made me happy! I sang along the whole thing haha.
but the only problem I have is that its... midi.
otherwise good.

SmackBuddy responds:

not MIDI!
RSE :)

Symphony of Voices (Guff) Symphony of Voices (Guff)

Wait a second...

Are you really in Guff?!?!?!
Bro, I love you guyses music, this is one of my favorite songs by you guys. Saw you at warped two years ago and you rocked! thanks for the great music.
Oh, but I can't help but notice that this version is different from the one on the warped mix. interesting.

finrazel responds:

i sure am homie!
yeah we did a few dfferent mixes of that song.
glad ya dig the tunes!
where dd you see us at at warped?