~NK~ "All At Once" ~NK~ "All At Once"

Excellent!

I can't tell you how much I absolutely enjoyed this song, it really incorporated everything I like out of all the genres within electronic music. I myself enjoy listening to House music, and I've mixed plenty of music myself, but this song is a great deviation from that and I appreciate that a lot.
Also, I've been messing around with different sounds a lot, but I can't that dubstep wobble in the bass. Any pointers?

Untitled (blink-182) Cover Untitled (blink-182) Cover

bro

this made me happy! I sang along the whole thing haha.
but the only problem I have is that its... midi.
otherwise good.

SmackBuddy responds:

not MIDI!
RSE :)

Symphony of Voices (Guff) Symphony of Voices (Guff)

Wait a second...

Are you really in Guff?!?!?!
Bro, I love you guyses music, this is one of my favorite songs by you guys. Saw you at warped two years ago and you rocked! thanks for the great music.
Oh, but I can't help but notice that this version is different from the one on the warped mix. interesting.

finrazel responds:

i sure am homie!
yeah we did a few dfferent mixes of that song.
glad ya dig the tunes!
where dd you see us at at warped?

Modern Wasteland Modern Wasteland

Fun man

the vox sound a little erm... polished up though. If you could feed that straight and let it be a little more raw it would be better in my opinion. Ans yeah, its a little off, but I sympathize with the one man band thing. good job man.

Super Mario Bros. (Punk Cover) Super Mario Bros. (Punk Cover)

hmmm... not bad

blink and sum 41 aren't exactly punk, though I like them a lot, they're too poppy to be punk.
I was a bit disappointed though, I was expecting it to be more ska when I heard the intro, but oh well, good job. oh and if you could take that flange off the guitar, it would sound better, but I guess thats just my opinion.

giftedbuttwisted responds:

Yeah I don't know why I A. said Blink-182 and Sum 41 and B. used the flange

sunday night beatdown sunday night beatdown

nice

Yo giftedbutttwist, whats wrong with hawthorne heights?
Anyway, great song man, more on the hardcore horror punk side, but I guess thats just the detroit sound huh. Good song though.

People Die - Follow the Quest People Die - Follow the Quest

Very cool

Epically awesome bro! The intro seems out of place, but it does mesh in a weird kind of off way, I like it. And it has a nice dark feeling to it, thanks for the great reason. Keep it sik!

People Die - Punk Voter People Die - Punk Voter

FUCK YA!

Its hard finding real punk these days man. Thanks for uploading the great song. Going onto my faves. PEACE!

Silent Motion Silent Motion

Cool...

Its good, but not something to really rave or even dance to. I suggest remixing it and right after the claps start adding some more hardcore techno and a real base drum would be nice. And i really like the "Preapare for launch in 3-2-1". It's good for ur first song.

God Like God Like

GOD LIKE!!!

A good mix of sounds and I really like the voice, definately would work with Unreal Tournament. Ohh that gives me an idea maybe it could be used with Unreal Flash.