Exit Path Exit Path

Addicting

A half hour just melted away as I toiled over some of the later levels. Great design, great vision, well executed. Overall, amazing!

Gather (Wasabi Project) Gather (Wasabi Project)

not bad

entertaining and quick, but it gets very monotonous after I while. good for quick fun, but gets boring fast.

Hit the Road Hit the Road

mildly entertaining

not too bad, good idea, but just a bit dull. I will see if this ca be saved though

Punk-o-matic Punk-o-matic

YO!!!

I think this is a great gadget dude! Pretty amazing what you can do with a few loops, lol
Anyway, here's mine:1-681---1--80---0---0---0--82--8 0---0---1---1---96580---0---0---0--81 ---1---1---8859-c-c6c-c-c-c60---0---1 ---1--65-5-9---9---9---9---c-6-0---0-
--1---1---c-c-c-c-c-c-6-cb-a-a92-1-2-
1-0---0--30---0--35-5-8867-68-a-8-a-8 -a-9-0---0--30---0--32-1-2-1-2-1-9-a-

Escape: The Room Escape: The Room

Good...

I liked the game, but please, get rid of the bug where if you right click and press play you win. Anyway I played it again and didn't get the wingdings thing, but luckily I read all the reviews and I won. Good job with the 3D graphics and the music was nice. And about the lids on the trashcan and chest that was just wierd. The only reason I got that was becuase I was losing my patience and knifing abything and everything in the game to see what happened (like if the curtains on the window would rip that would be nice or if you could make dents and marks on the surrounding, that would add to the game). Well anyway good job.

Jack French #2 Jack French #2

I liked it a lot

It was good but the first one was much better. Well anyway cant wait for the third one.
-Ale
P.S. I forgot to sign the review for Jack French #1.

Jack French #1 Jack French #1

WOW...

All I can say is wow you did a great job. And the ending, I didn't suspect it at all. Overall great game.

Elf Sim Date II Elf Sim Date II

great game

Hey man I liked this game and the first Elf Date Sim. thats really all I have to say and with the numbers I gave this I dont think i even neede to comment. Oh yeah I liked the little clip in the beggining and I really like "Purple Haze", thanks man!

Kingdom Fire Demo Kingdom Fire Demo

Great game!!!

Dude that was a great game. I really liked the fighting in the game but the boss battle wasn't challenging enough, cant wait for version 1.1. C'mon please hurry it up.

Nemo responds:

I'm not making 1.1, but I am seriously considering making a built-from-scratch sequel with a completely new engine and the like. Thanks for playing!

-Super Worm- -Super Worm-

its ok

its not too bad i like your snake idea and i like that you can decrease the size of the snake but maybe you could add a mute button and make it an overhead view of the arena thing. thanks for listening.

djnet responds:

well you see if i did an overhead, then it would be like everyone elses snake, mines "SPECIAL"

Thanks for reviewing ^_^