Shower Products for Men Shower Products for Men

Win

So much win. If you are a fan of Hyperbole and a Half, this video may look familiar. It's a great interpretation of one of Allie's funnier posts, and that's saying a lot. Great job!!!

On Water On Water

Yay Water

I like your form of animation, you are a very good crayon artist. Keep it up I hope to see more.

Snakes on a Plane-TRAILER Snakes on a Plane-TRAILER

that was funny

Oh and to the guy whos before me wth is your problem. ok back to the movie. that was really funny, I haven't seen snakes on a plane but i personally think itll be retarded. yeah so great movie, watev.

CakeBread responds:

MWAHAHA! Now that I have installed this comment in between the raging battle that is your reviews, no one will to know to whom you are refering! Your inability to reference eachothers names has cost you dearly! Confusion and disaray are nigh rampant upon Newgrounds! Such is your punishment for your insistance upon using my reviews as a battle ground for your prepubescent internet warfare! A winner is me!

Mario Changes Strategy 2! Mario Changes Strategy 2!

very funny

I thought it was great and the Micheal Jackson part was hilarious. Oh and I liked the music great job man.

SMW: Parodies SMW: Parodies

Alright

I really liked this parody it made me laugh but its too short. That's all I have to say .

Brackenwood Christmas Brackenwood Christmas

Good

Funny

the YuYu the YuYu

I love it

I love it all, and great music. Nuff said thanks for ur animation.

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

Another Brackenwwod adventure

This series is great, I can't get enough. These are exquisately animated flashes. Thanks for the quality work.

Bitey of Brackenwood Bitey of Brackenwood

Deserves all 10

Wow I didnt know there was a brackenwood series The firts one I saw was Littlefoot, and It is my favorite. Thanks for the great animations I really like ur work.

Metal Slug VS Numa Numa 2 Metal Slug VS Numa Numa 2

Once again awesome job

My friend here sais its even more depressing though really i dont care. Great follow up i just saw ur last one great. But still you should add the main characters that u play as in metal slug. Good job.